MIT's Blended Learning Open Source Science and Math Studies needed a website that would bring their video lessons to high school students "from Brooklyn to Beirut to Bangalore." It needed to allow students and teachers to rate lessons and even submit their own to share. They also wanted to website to serve as an online community bringing everyone together in a virtual brainstorm, chat room.
Working with Paul Montie on design, Indigo Digital was able to build a website that gave the department exactly what they were looking for, in a way that's easy to update, and flexible.
- Home page slide show highlighting recently added video lessons
- Customized search tool for videos by educational standards
- Filtering tool for videos
- Customized playlist for authenticated users
- Online rating tool for video lessons
- Drupal 7